Scroll down for full recipe
This Bloody Mary recipe makes a spicy, flavorful vodka cocktail. Make it a bloody Mary bar and add as many toppings as you’d like to get your drink just right.
Perfect Bloody Mary Ingredients
- 4 oz Fever-Tree Classic Bloody Mary
- 1.5 oz Vodka
- Plenty of Ice
- Lemon, olives, celery stalk
Perfect Bloody Mary
- Step One: Combine vodka with our mix.
- Step Two: Stir well to combine.
- Step Three: Fill the remainder of the glass with ice and stir once again.
- Step Four: Garnish with a piece of celery, lemon, green olives, if desired.
Mixers: Classic Bloody Mary
Spirits: Grey Goose Vodka
Tastes: Full-flavoured warmth