1. This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 and over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners), or anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. No purchase is necessary; however, internet access is necessary.
3. Promotional Period: Enter between 12pm BST on the 3rd June 2019 and 12pm BST on the 7th June 2019 inclusive.
4. To Enter: Tag an Instagram friend in the comments of this post (https://www.instagram.com/p/ByPoLjAlvyE/) and follow @fevertreemixers and @smokedanduncut to be entered into the prize draw.
5. Maximum of one entry per person, during the Promotional Period.
6. The Prize: One winner will receive 2x tickets for the Smoked and Uncut festival at Lime Wood on Saturday 27th July 2019
7. Winner Selection: One winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotional Period. The prize draw will be conducted within three working days of the close of the Promotional Period.
8. Winner Notification: The winners will be contacted via Instagram within three working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 5 days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 5 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
9. The Prize will be sent to winners by mail within 28 days of winner acceptance. The Prize can only be sent to a residence in the United Kingdom.
10. Moderation: The Promoter will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
a. contains any content that is offensive or could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter, its brands or any brand partner;
b. includes trademarks, logos, or copyright material not owned by you or used without the rights owner's prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.);
c. defames, misrepresents, or insults other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners);
d. promotes any political agenda;
e. mentions alcohol being handled or served irresponsibly;
f. any third party brands (on participant’s clothing or otherwise) or products;
g. anything which links alcohol with activities or locations in which drinking would be unsafe/unwise;
h. any implication that alcohol bestows sexual success on the drinker;
i. any offensive tattoos;
j. any implication that alcohol has therapeutic or relaxing properties;
k. gambling or allusion to gambling;
l. any content that alludes to creating success through drinking alcohol;
m. any content that is directed at or may appeal to people under the age of 18; and
n. any content that is or appears to be socially irresponsible and implies or encourages excessive drinking.
11. The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their name, and county of residence to announce the winner of the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and county of residence of the winner.
12. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
13. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
14. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
15. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
16. The full name and county of the winner will be available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Fever-Tree Smoked and Uncut Competition” in the subject line after the 10th June 2019 for eight weeks.
18. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
19. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
20. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Promoter: Fevertree Ltd, 186-188 Shepherd’s Bush Road, London, W6 7NL.